Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sirgirl (8)


Hello Sir

I did read all your sincere words from your heart last night before i slept, and i will do the same reading again tonight. Your feeling is so sincere and moving, yes, they illustrate that you are a true real person, not like other many people who already be covered by many things, such as envy, discrimination, etc. To talk and be friend with you make me also feel very relaxing and light, not so heavy , right?

I did have a good rest at home, this afternoon even i thought i only slept for 1 hour, but in fact, i was resting on bed almost the whole afternoon. The relaxing feeling is so good, and i don't think the money could really buy it. Sometimes i just wonder why i work so hard to earn money and i could not really enjoy the happiness of life??? So, i should get rid of all the heavy burdens and make myself as light as before so i could go on my life road again happily.

Now i am listening the very beautiful soft music with birds singing, i regard them very nice since it seems my heart and soul could have a real relaxation from them. I like music, just like i like sports, they are the air with me also i think. :):)

Please don't worry about me, i am sure that i will chin up and full of spirit again tomorrow, no matter how cold it will be or how hard it will be. I will face my life peaceful but firmly.

Please have a warm sleep at home and nice rest as well.

Best regards,
Girl

Girl,

I am glad to see your appearance looking good today. Your eyes are bright, your eyebrows look heroic spirit like a man and your eyelids are just nice. Anyway, I like your appearance today, I mean your spirit and mood, please keep it. It is crazy again, do you know how much I desired to give you a hug this noon while I was leaving for the post office from my office meanwhile, you were coming to stop by my office. Nobody in the sight at that time, I should give you a quick hug, but I controlled my impact of doing so. If it were in the mountains, I would do it without any hesitation. I think this is why I am eager to see/face you everyday, I like to talk with you, stay with you and look at you. It is mad, isn’t it? Please forgive me such a crazy/sudden idea occurring with no time. As you know, I am a person in perceptiveness ( a perceptual person) to the matter and speak it out straightly. My article proofs that. I propose that this Saturday or Sunday you must take a sport activity once, or run or play badminton for at least half an hour in order to keep you good looking and recover from a fatigue. Your young, nice looking and active face with all happy mood is always my concern, keep it in your memory.
Wish you a joyful weekend.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home