Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sirgirl (10)


Hello Sir Firstly i read the first part of your mail, i started to worry a little bit about your sad feelings of the fall--- Bei Qiu. Then when i finished the entire mail, i feel happier that you have found your life long light in your heart. I feel so proud and pleased that i could bring such kind of good impact to you, my good friend, a sincere and good trustful person who has the similar character as me. I feel very lucky to find you, my brother. Let's keep this precious and encouraging friendship with us and accompany us to overcome all the dificulties in the life. The sun will always rise up after the dark night, everyday the same, as long as you have the belief and hope, you will see the brightness and happiness.The true happiness lies in your own peaceful heart.NO matter what changed outside of the world, our peaceful hearts just as the calm nest beside the waterfull. We have our own time and life, no matter how fast this world will be. I don't turn on my cellphone this weekend. Last night, i did attend the ball, and i saw many other colleagues and bosses. It was a successful one except too cold at the beginning, they even turned on the cold air conditioner !!!,(and it cost me 90 minutes to have my hair made, oh, my God. ) since i and other ladies all wore very few clothes on . ( I wear QiPao)Later after the dinner( the meal was really small, i am sure other men should feel starving. :):) ) Then we start to dance, but it was too quick, oh, my God, all Diso music. I just danced a little bit.Overall, it was a pleasant night and maybe you will see the pictures, please don't feel surprised to see my pictures. :):) And today i felt quite tired so want to have good rest at home. I am always searching and learning from the life, and i don't think i will stop. This is the secret to keep youth as you said.Let's be young together forever,sir. Well, please have a warm sleep at home and see you tomorrow.
Cheers,
Girl

Girl
Though it is Monday tomorrow, we will meet and talk again, but I like to write you again today and hope to get yours. It is windy outside and a real deep Fall is approaching which seems to naturally remind me in the Autumn there are many sad, tragic stories which writers like to describe for people in their lives. Looking outside of my window from a balcony, the west wind is blowing hard and branches of trees obey and bend down to the ground. Few people can be seen in the streets and they, the most of them, are covered by dress-caps over the heads and get hurry homes. The sun is setting the west remaining a piece of the last light as if she desired to touch the ground in the last time today, as if she told people that I now said good-bye to the human beings before the last kissing the earth. I stared at the sun last jumping and disappeared from the sight, suddenly an unknown sadness slightly comes into my deep heart: darkness will cover the earth all the time before the bright of light rises again in the tomorrow morning and how many sad thoughts and stories will happen in such a deep Fall which indeed creates good topics for writers. If I want to write, maybe I can write much, but it is truly not my willingness. I had lucky enough to go with you to the mysterious mountains area where we got our times and got back something belonging to our own when we were in childish, it was quite natural and true. I asked myself: how many times in my life could I get so a life opportunity with a girl who has a common idea and habit to do what we like to do with free of care. So every time whenever I think of that, I will feel a sweet water of the spring from the heart, I will find the life interesting and meaningful and my life is filled with the sunshine surrounding. You are a good girl whom I like to be with. Sometimes I think if only I had such a girl as my younger sister and if only I could take a full responsibility to you as a brother. The sun has set already, but the sun in our heart never sets, it will bright us in the life-time. During the Fall we are still filled with the spring sunshine in the front. Let’s go ahead and welcome the new piece of the sunlight in the morning.
Sir



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home