Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sirgirl (11)


Hello Sir
Now this the late reply to your mail since now is almost 22:30, so i will take your good advise and try to go to bed as early as i can which means my reply will be short tonight. Please don't worry that we will keep in touch by mails no matter where you or i am, as long as we are still in this world. :):) Internet could connect people no matter how far away between them.I also feel very glad to exchange the ideas with you,so please enjoy your training and AL next few weeks,you will also feel the warm friendship from other old kind friends as well, won't you? :) I don't have any special needs from States, and don't know if i will take deep sea fish oil everyday? So pls don't worry about it, i have no needs. :):) Thank you very much for your concerns to me. Today i feel much better of my cough, but i think ineed to have good rest continuously until completely fine. I will ask for some AL from in Nov. also. I think i will be in Shanghai or some places nearby, since i may have some small trips /or rest in these days. Please don't worry too much, you will hear my voice sooner or later. I think i may try to give you a call in the office to say hello, but maybe not long talk.We can have the longer conversation when we start to work again on 11/29 and the face-to-face talk will be much better, what do you think? :) Well, please have nice rest and see you tomorrow.I need to log off now, already 22:30. :):)
Cheers,
Girl
Girl,
Thank you very much for your encouragement and understand. In fact, I were not up-set by the Autumn, I, as you know, like to think something concerning scenery, especially a beautiful and vivid picture as happening to yesterday’s situation which raised me to think of our friendship and times in the mountains area where it has remained me too much things and too much sensitive stuff, in my life time I wonder I will never forget it. So anything touching or vivid will remind me of that. So don’t worry, I just recalled our story which has been obviously obsession in the mind. Ok, this is the last week before leaving for the State. My itinerary is depart. Shanghai on Nov. 11, training time and plus a two days consultation, it takes me from Nov. 12 to 19, on Nov. 20 I depart from D.C to Los Angeles for tree more days of my personal annual leave with my friends there. On Nov. 23 I will depart from Los Angeles to Shanghai ( Shanghai local time is Nov.24,), and the next day, Nov. 25, I will have one day more for annual leave to even the different hours between. That is all my itinerary. Ok, tell me what you want me to bring to you? what abut deep ocean fish-oil, it is said to be much nourishing to the human beings. I propose you take it everyday in the winder. The room reservation has been done. You know what has been happening, two former GSO officers, Mr. Fxxg and Mr. Dxxe, both of them now are in FSI. Mr. Fxxg’s wife, Wxxy, was B/F assistant in 1997 working with me in the same office, I did a lot of assistances to her at that time. She was nice woman and actively made a room reservation for me just the next to their apartment. Mr. Dxxe is a student now studying Russian language in FSI and he will be Admin Officer to the co. in Russia later on. So I will take an easy to learn, to live and to go shopping in D.C this time though I am a pretty new to Washington. Ok, you please take much care recently if you want to keep recovery from your cough. Just do little and rest more, listen to me this time, don’t take park any activities this week. The season is much changeable, I feel cold and feel this winter comes too earlier.
Sir


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home