Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sirgirl (12)


Oh, dear Sir
Seems you also start to stay up late nowadays, :):)I finished 4 newspaper and had the shower and it almost 21:00, and when i logged on my PC, already21:25, that time i didn't see your mail, but now i found your mail is waiting there quietly, so i opened it and read your mind as usual. Yes, i also feel happy that today the weather was perfect, when i saw the high sky with small clouds, i have the feeling that it looked like the broadgrassland which gave the very broad feeling, suddenly i felt my mind turned to bigger for this beautiful natural scenes. And also sat in the cool shades in the peaceful grass, and with you, my good friend who i can say my true feelings, yes, that time was nice. Very relaxing. I feel very grateful that i could bring such kind good feelings to you, even during the busy daily life. Today i feel very good, not because i was not so busy,just feel relaxed, i think maybe my body become normal and stronger so my mind could relax more? Anyway, i feel very good today and think i will keep it this weekend.In order to have an early sleep as i say to you today,so i will close it now and i think next week, we will write more.And maybe the deep sea fish oil is good?? But do you know if it really works or just Ad.?? But i think its could be expensive, i don't want you cost money, you know? :) Well, have a nice rest and see and talk to you tomorrow.
Cheers,
Girl

Girl
You look good today, keep it on. You know how to stay it longer, don’t you.
Ok, you said in November you will ask for some days of annual leave, when do you schedule to have a leave and what to do or where to go during? As you read my itinerary of traveling in the States, I will come back at night of November 24 our time and have one day stay at home on 25 of November. I hope to hear your voice that day, but I wonder if you are going to travel out of city, how can I contact you. Surely, I have got used to get your email everyday or every other day, could you still send me email even I am in the States? I think I can manage to use office computers in FSI where I, just as I am working in office, can use a computer like a TDY, I can open yours and send mine to you, too. Also I can use Mr.Fxxg’s computer either in his office or at his house, maybe there is a computer connecting to internet in my rented apartment, too. Anyway, I just request you not to be lazy enough to stop your usual email send. If, even in so far away from you, I can still read your email and talk to me about your ideas, I will be much happy. Please take advice from me that you need continue to take a rest, don’t be too much tired before surely completely recovery from cough and infection. Good rest will bring you a good-looking, do you get it? Ok, go to bed a little earlier today and have a good dream.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home