Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sirgirl (13)


Dear Sir

Please don't feel any pity about your visiting to States of the next 2 weeks, as what i said, the
speration and the gathering are both the most common things in this world, without depart, how you feel/have the reunion? In fact, i feel very happy for you that you will have this kind of good chance to visit U.S. again. Please cherish it and when you back , you will have enough topics or materials to share with me, also please don't forget to take some pictures to show me. :)

I like smile, you know, since when i feel happy in the heart, i will express it on my face, that is why you said my smile is quite true, yes, it is true, that is me. I feel so happy that you can also share the happiness i would like to share.

Time will pass very quickly, so 2 weeks will pass also very quickly as well. I will keep writing mails to you as now, so take it easy and please have good rest this weekend before you start your trip.

Also i appreciate your understanding and help to me, i feel very glad that we have set up this kind of pure nice friendship, it is not late, right? :)

Tonight i plan to go to bed before 22:00, i think i could do that. I promise to have the very good rest this weekend, not go outside(maybe out for exercise), just rest at home, enough sleep, enough water and enjoy the sun in the balcony and good mental food to do the reading... What a pleasant life.

The older i grow, the more i learn about life, about life's principle/rules, it is good to know earlier
than late. And i also make some really good friends as you. I feel very happy to see and talk to you every day. However, i think you did the right thing this afternoon, you let me leave your office , that is right. I think our nice friendship mostly could communicate by words, office is the office, we both know this point. And, i feel very grateful that you told me your true thoughts or feelings of this afternoon, thank you for your trust, friend.

Now i am enjoying the nice songs, good music. Finally i will stop now and wish you a warm and deep sleep tonight...

Yours,
Girl

Girl,
Two more days I will be leaving for States, that means I won’t see you for almost two weeks which seems not short period, especially when we just finished a short trip out of city and have set a very good and friendly relationship, it also looks we need to meet each other everyday just like talking to each other everyday. This is because whenever we meet, talk with each other, we will find a true feeling from each other partner which seldom exists in this world. Of course, this talking always amuses and interests us both in result. Frankly, we need such a kind of atmosphere, free from care, heart to heart. What is more, we belong to the one kind human beings, I mean the same kind of species, we can easily communicate and understand at any time and any where I think. This is why I said I have got another half of myself. Two weeks are not short for this special period, I will miss you and imagine what happens to you as usual, your smiling ( this is what I like to see the most), your way of talking, your gesture, your usual thoughts and mind. As you know when you came inside of my office this afternoon, I got another same impact in the mind as I did the last time, I strongly desired to hhhhhhh….you. But I had to control the action. You are right who knows somebody was coming by or suddenly appearing. So I let you away. Anyway, I just wish you a happy everyday during my absence, a good mood, keeping a smile in any case. Just remember don’t lose your temper which will bring yourself a hurt. And the last not the least, write me as with happy or with suffer, I am your trusted friend ever lasting no matter where I am and how far I am away.
Sir




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home