Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Monday, February 13, 2006

Sirgirl (14)


Hello Sir

Thank you so much for your encouraging words, did you know that from these days, i found your English ability is so advanced that i also will learn a lot from yours? :):)

I am growing all the time, learn from the past experience. I will be a person who not lose her own characters but also learn to adapt to this world. That is why our life are so attractive.

Today i went to my mother middle school for the 110 year celebration with my best friend(our school is middle for all girls). We went there around lunch time and saw so many female alumna in this sunny and bright day ! I stayed there in the late afternoon and went home then. I plan have a good rest tomorrow, of course tonight.

And i think you are the one who can truly appreciate me, since we are the same group of people. It is easy for us communicate thoughts , i really feel very relaxed when we talk or sit together, because i think you are the one who wishes to protect me from being hurting.

I feel lucky to find someone as you could understand me well. And i also wish somedays that i won't feel so tired about my job and life, i will make it.

Please have enough rest these days since you will spend more than 20 hours on the plane. Take good care and will write to you no matter where you are.
Cheers,
Girl
Girl,

A real thing can in fact be rarely got nowadays. I will keep in the mind the precious friendship and lovely thoughts you offer to me. With you always provides me with the happiness and joy, I like the moment we gather together, I like the way you talk, what is more I like to look, I said your smiles with a little of your naughty gesture. True, when you smile, it is natural and hearty, just like a naive little girl, I like it from the bottom of my heart.Yes, you are growing up, become a girl who understands the society and the custom ( hearty words, why people have to keep the pace to the custom and the society? To me, the nature of human beings is better!),you have no way to keep it, this is life we all go over. Otherwise, it is you,yourself, will be hurt, will be destroyed, will be beaten; and it is you, nobody else, who will be a loser in this world. You should absolutely understand you live in the world by selling wisdom of your own no matter how much you said having contributed to the society. If you don't sell your wisdom ( you are totally an intellectual who lives by selling her wisdom), how could you live in this world? Who will pay you? From this point, you have to obey the rule, you should get rid of your own idea sometimes. But both of us should not sell our souls to live in the society, not give up our true dignities to be hospitality with others. We need to learn a skill to cope with others from life, so called life strategic. I like your person dignity and character, but to live in this world, you need to learn from the life ( as you said you have learnt a lot from the life ), learn from others. You need more Mature and grown up. As I've always told you that you need learn to neglect some ideas from other people, and don't keep to stick it to your own mind, something is not good to hold even a little longer in your mind which will bring your own suffers and troubles in the daily life, in result you hurt yourself, you bring difficulties to yourself. This is why I wish you a happy everyday. You are a girl who is much smart and naive and lovely being always with others. I like you as such a girl,and hope you keep ever all these advantiges in your life time. But you need to live, so you have to learn, learn again from this REAL life. I truly wish one day you could not be so tired by the work and life!
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home