Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Monday, February 13, 2006

sirgirl (15)


Yes Sir

Today after talking to you, i did sit in the balcony with the warm sunlight and finished the cartoon book i told you, the stories are very interesting and i just want to get some fun from it, maybe it is an usful method for me to get rid of heavy burden these years, you know? From them, i also learn a lot of true beauty and truth.

I feel very glad that you found , and in fact that we are the same group of people, even our age, gender all different. However, it doesn't stop the real communications between us. Yes, that kind of feelings are very good, and touching. You are right that you are the person who keeps your own priciple and dignity. We can lose anything in this world, but can't lose dignity. With it, we can restore and regain all the material things, but without it, even you own the whole kindom, you won't feel free and happy. To some extent, the mental happiness is the real happiness. And please don't worry that your these 2 mails are too serious, they are fine to me, since you forget that i am just good at it?? :):) It is fine really, now i just need to learn transfer heavy and light naturally in my life. Sometimes read some happy relaxing novels or just pictures will help me release a lot, i think that will work. So i will choose to read some more relaxing books.

And i don't know your past experience, but if i was you , i may take the chance to further study abroad and back motherland to devote to her. Since i think the western world should has its special or unique advantages so we should learn those to supplement our weakness or just make one strong part of our knowledge, etc, then we will know how to do in our life. So if i was you, i will go for a few years, then choose back to my own home town to work and live, that will be much better for your personal knowledge and experience, more abundent and more colorful. I just think our people's life is not determined by the length, but the quality. So the more personal
experience you have, the more you know or the more you can help others. So i wish i would have the chance to visit as many places as i can and experience different lifes and cultures so finally i will find out the real life road which suits me the best, that should be much interesting.

Maybe you won't agree with me, but i think this is just because i am still a young girl so will have so many thoughts about world, and i also think that it is good to keep them as my goals so i will never stop learning or working hard. But one thing is for sure that we have already made the appointment that when i am 80 years old, i will show you my smile as now. :):)

In fact, the next 2 weeks are the very good chances for you to learn about other people's life again. I remember last year this time , when i was in Paris, every morning i opened my eyes, then i know that the new whole day will be a big surprise to me, i will see so many things/arts, and meet many people. The time there really taught me many things and i like this kind of trip once a while to refresh my mind.

Anyway, please drink more water and take in fresh fruit outside, since this is very important when you travel outside, especially to our Chinese people.

Well, please have a good rest tonight in Shanghai and the next 2 weeks, you will be in the other part of our globe to see the sunrise.

See you and write to you.

Yours,
Girl
Girl,
Tomorrow I will leave this city for another country, leave dear girl temporarily. I know I will miss you while being away from my motherland. Probably you know I am a person who doesn’t like to stay in the country for a long period of time beyond my motherland. If you completely learn my work/life history, the past years of my Academy career in particular, you would find that I got many opportunities to go abroad, such as the United States, to further study on some subjects with degrees, but I had given up though the scholarship was offered by the university, for some reasons I didn’t like to go to schools for further studies, maybe I didn’t like to be always taught or affected by others like a student who has to passively sit in the class room to take a lesson from teachers. I would feel awkward. I prefer actively stay self-study to be passively taught by others. It is I that from the bone and soul be confident that everything if I want to learn I could understand and would be superior compared with others. I am a person also uneasy to obey or bow to others ( not mean I am a tough guy or a rude man, or an impolite person), I always stick to my dignity and a principle of being a man, and keep my image of the character. I, on the other hand, keep friendly with people who like to be with me. I think something you should not give up while submerged into this society, that is you own which makes you proud and content. That is you whom even after a dozen of years will be recognized as the same character. As you said when you are 80 years old, you will come to see me and show me the same smiles as I used to be familiar with. I like your present status and your person dignity and your appearance. Anyway, it seems that I have much to talk with you during the period, as if we will part a long time, but I don’t want to take it too serious. Oh, thank you for your admire, I just like to write something, and consider something, I am totally not a person with good English, I just like to speak, to write, to listen, it is one of my favors. I said whenever I found you, I heartily believe that I got a real person who can share with me, with happiness and success, and who can completely understand/read me. This is why I feel happy while being with you, relaxed at all.
Sir















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home