Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sirgirl (16)


Sir,
Thank you so much Sir It is a long but very moving and encouraging mail to me, also disclosed your sincere thoughts to me, thank you so much for you support and understanding to me.Today i did feel a bit tired after 5 hours course,maybe due to the late sleep last night, so now i try to go to bed early so won't write long. ( in fact,when i went back, i didn't review it, so i want to adjust myself a bit.) But i know i will work on that from tomorrow. Well, thank you again for your ture and sincere feelings again, i will do what i can do, at least, no matter what kind of result it will be, at least, i could improve my English level i am for sure. Ok, have a nice rest and beautiful dreams tonight...You will adjust from the jet lag very soon this weekend.
Yours,
Girl


Girl,

Do you know yesterday I didn’t have a good sleep either, it is the fifth day I could not sleep well since I came back home. I went to bed at 11:20 at night and surely came to dream immediately, but unfortunately, I woke up at the same time as the previous days recently, and thought something concerns you and your study and your future until morning when birds outside of my windows began to sing. I’d like to tell you what I did think the last night and in fact, I came to think it through when the day you told me that you planed to keep up your study abroad.
The first of all, I fully support you for your action that you plan to finish MS degree abroad and come back to find a job as a lawyer to extend your own ability in the line of law and rule and your English skill, it is actually your bright future, I can obviously see it even nowadays today. This is an unique choice for you if you want to develop your own business ( frankly, working in the co. you will be with no enthusiasm or passion, become the custom to this world ). It is true you have made the best decision in your current life which will surely change your life in the future even your life time. It is a turn point being very important to your future career and your cause. I know nobody will change your idea and stop it keeping on, as this is your dream for many many years since you graduated from the university. Though I was only told this Monday, and this also made me a little pain, I praise that you have a great idea and I am proud of you and get proud myself that I have you as my closed friend.
When yesterday you came to enroll the course, I thought that you began to carry it out in action from the thoughts. Now it likes a arrow which is shot direct to the target, and it is no way back while shot. As your character of you own and as I understand you, you will go without stop and you will succeed, too. I said I have a little pain in somewhere in my heart, I can’t tell where it comes to, but it is familiar as it wakes me up (arise me up ) some very deep and old stuff in a long long time ago. I am selfish I think, but I need to tell you by mail, not by talking which may bring me much embarrassing. Two weeks in the states I missed you nearly everyday even the first day in the plane on the way going to the states. I, as long as I got a chance, tried to write to you at any time when it is possible to do this. I truly felt much comfortable and ease while writing to you, the time when I wrote to you, I always enjoyed a sweet missing, just like face to face sitting somewhere pretending. Yesterday I met you at the first time since two weeks, it seemed I had a lot to talk to you, and every kind of missing turns to a kind of desires, I want to hug you, I want to close to you. I rely on you in thoughts. The world will be good with you, and be awful without you. It surprises me so much how obsession comes so strong when I came back from America. Maybe you did feel that. I really become crazy. So when you was determined to enroll the course, I somehow felt desperate though I didn’t oppose you to do it. It is maybe so called double actions ( like double faces ). But I clearly know I won’t hinder you from talking with you or writing to you more often than not. And but I obviously realize that I will lose something, which makes me A LITTLE PAIN SOMEWHERE IN THE HEART. So last night when I woke up, I just thought all things like it, it really made me so uncomfortable.
As you come into such a circumstance, a specific period and important phase, I suppose we should not spend much time on talking and writing though I really wish. I will come to you or completely support you anytime you need me. I said as long as you feel necessary and worthy, I will do it for you as much as I could. I make up my mind to back up you in your decision from both economy and spirit. Please trust me, I am your honest and trusted friend. I am serious to this point if you totally understand me. I don’t want to lose you, but I won’t hinder you. I said I support you, because your decision is the most smart and useful which, of course, will affect your whole life. Compared with you, I find myself already being a leg of behind, behind of younger, I admit that I am old, old in the thinking, old in an action. I highly admire your decision, a great decision, which might encourage you bravely forwarding. Your dream must be realized under your personal struggle.
Though I have a lot to talk to you, I have to stop at the moment, otherwise I will get out of control and I will really lose you in result. Please you don’t write me back, it will take you much time. You need concentrate on reading and restoring some capabilities you used to have, and have neglected and forgot since you graduated from the college, this doing needs you to pay a great deal of energy and take much of your spare time. Take a rest, but don’t stay more time in bed; talk to friends, but don’t be talkative; finish your work, but unnecessary perfect. You have only one goal this month, get a high score. I respect you. You are a good girl at all.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home