Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sirgirl (17)


Hello Sir,
How are you today?Today was really a busy day for me, i left home at 7:30am and arrived home at 21:00, since i attended another activity after my class in the afternoon, so now i feel a bit tired. Now just a short greetings to you, and would you please remind me that i need to find someone to help me to practise numbers, such as the very quick respoond of writting down the telephone numbers, we may discuss about it tomorrow, i'd like to write it down otherwise i am afraid that i will forget it, i don't want to lose marks on this simple thing, but i know i have to practice , also including other figures recording. Thank you very much for all your support and help, and good night and see you tomorrow.
Best regards,
girl


Girl,

It is a high priority for you of taking a full rest both at home and working site in the compound at present. You don’t need to think of anything about the law course the next year. It is the next year course, much time left to think about it. I will give you a hand to assist you in the material-searching and offer a good advice. I have truly worried about your sickness which seems to have caused a continuous problem or unease unconsciously. To me, this is not a good sign, just as I got a sudden pain in my stomach unreasonably two weeks ago, which, after having calmed down, I leaded to have eaten a bad food at lunch, this might be an excuse, but I prefer to it. So from my experience and with advice for you, you need to get an absolute solution to the sickness how comes to, so that you can take a special care yourself and take a preparation protection from getting it routinely and conventionally. As you once advised me a life for one is only once time and nothing more important than a life yourself, herewith I’d like to Kick it back to you, to my the most concern friend, take much, much care of yourself in everyway of doing something which may cause you to such an extreme or pain and don’t take anything too much serious which might be unworthy wearing away of your life energy. You should take a solely responsibility to your parents, to your relatives, to your friends and to me ( your words in return ) at all. You are a good and smart girl with an amiable face and a good heart whom I am convinced everyone likes to come to, contact to and talk to, but you take too much time to think of something which might be simple or easy, only recently I have realized it. While you find out one thing which may have a value to go ahead, but you basically will take much time on it, thinking, deducing, comparing and so on. It may be good for only a complicated thing, but not good for conventional one. You will lose time or a chance with no decision under hesitation all the time. That is meant you are slow, slow in thinking, slow in action, in result you won’t keep a pace to this speed society ( I may take it serious, but I like to point it out just for your reference ). I am fully confident that I do everything efficiently. Maybe I am a fast man, but I never do it rudely. I mean you at the moment don’t take much time to study. To take a good rest and restore your health is a high priority for today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow… keep it in your mind.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home