Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sirgirl (18)


Dear sir,

Thank you so much for yesterday and today callings.Last night i went to bed late, but also slept late this morning, i really miss the long and warm and sweet sleep i think after 10 days . :)

Now my mood becomes stable and fine, not worry or confused, even still feel a bit regretful for what i did last week, but feel calm and confident again.

Today is quite cold so now i open the air-conditioning at home, and few minutes later, i will eat my dinner-- noodles with my parents.

I will search this website and also prepare for another important job for myself(i think you know) tonight and tomorrow. Please also have a wonderful rest at home and good work tomorrow. :):) I will be back on Tuesday.

I believe tomorrow will be sunny and clear day, how nice to see the warm sun again!

And i read your last very long mail again today.I totally understand your feeling then , if i were
you, i will feel the same way. Yes, you are my very trusted friend, i regard you as my very very good friend, even we just got to know each other 2 months ago, but the friendship is not decided by the length, but the depth and quality. So thank you again here and wish you be happy
everyday, i will work towards my goal day by day, but learn not to be too serious or worry.

Take good care and see you soon.

Yours,
Girl
Girl,

Today it is absolutely cold, the wind is blowing by out of windows with a squeaking noise which reminds you another winter is approaching. Do you like the winter? The answer is negative. But I in fact don’t disgust it at all. But today I think, though cold enough outside, you are on good mood and temper actually, because you got red of a burden, it is a burden to you, of course, a lesson to you, too. Don’t think of the burden any more, though you got a loss. It pasted and never troubles you again. So celebrating yourself at home by watching some funny vcds or listening to some light music is the best choice at present. I will print some materials of the LLW for you tomorrow and get some topics for your reference in your interview for the position. But you don’t need to consider to attend another TOFFE test at the moment. Repeat, Don’t do it at the moment. I concern any thing happening to you, so while these days you had been adjusting your plans to this to that, I just had been following up, my attentions have never left your minds, I were worried and happy for every sudden opinion of yours. I knew some of them improper, I should have offered some advice to you. I greatly regret that I should have given you my opinion to persuade you to do properly, as your trusted friend, I need to take some responsibilities for a wrongly strategic way in your future schedule of your work/life. Anyway, you need to calm down to sum up the lesson, fresh your mind, surely you have much time to think or plan the next scheme. Don’t hurry to do that. Your happy with childish voice by phone this noon was affecting me so much, I really envy you who is still a child like, and with a ever lasting happy mood, I name it “ naive as a child”. Keep it until the age of 80, then you please come to visit me who is two 50 at that time. Let me check if I can still manage to recognize you whom I used to put a lot of passion on. In a word, girl, I like you.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home