Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sirgirl (19)


Hello Sir,
I promise you that i will visit you when i will be 80 years to check if i am still childish?? :):)I think i will keep it, since it is just one part of my natures, so ,it will be with me all the time. I just reviewed that website for almost 1 hour , and also copy some into my word document which i could read it slower and careful later.Then i have 2 questions, would you please also askMexxie for these? 1. Does this LLM course requires " LSAT" scores including TOEFL? ( she knows what is LSAT , hopfully not.)It is another very difficult test for the students who want to study law in U.S.. 2, I checked the cost of this school and found the entire cost is much more than $15,000 annually. Here is the words from the website: the James E. Rogers College of Law. The approximate tuition costs for the 2002-2003 academic year are $6,844.00 for Arizona residents and $15,364.00 for non-residents; costs are expected to increase in subsequent years. In addition, students are required to purchase university supplied health insurance at an annual cost of approximately $1,093.00 (student only). Single students should budget approximately $1,200.00-$1,600.00 per month for room, board,books and incidental expenses. The summer session fees and living expenses will be approximately $1,600.00 per student, including health insurance. Limited scholarship assistance for tuition and fees is available, and should be requested by completeing the financial aid form. --------------------------- So from these words, the annual tuition is $ 15,000;health insurance is $1,100 annually;for individual student need to spend aound $ 1,200 to$1,600 / every month for room, books, etc. So totally does it mean at least i should prepare $31,000 to $35,700 for 1 year studying there?? ( hope i could get some scholarship) IF this amount is true, then i think it has no difference than the first one which requires $ 35,000a year in Beijing. So would you please help me to confirm with Mexxie to see what else money she totally spent on her study for1 year? ( i think you'd better say only consult this information for your friend.) :) Well, tonight i will read some books relating with that job , and won't work too hard, even i stay at home all day long, but feel a bit tired. Tomorrow i will have good rest as well. Take care and warm pleasant dreams.
Yours,
Girl

Girl,

Two days ago I took time to read the Writing again. I found it is not bad, basically caught a point at that time I had. I, from nothing knowing you to understanding you, gradually have your image in my mind, from vague to clear. During the time your appearance, I mean your figure inside and outside, left me much good impression, such naïve, natural, amiable, educational and friendly. After these two months of close contacts in the city, I have also found one more thing from you which I didn’t realize at the first time. Besides, you are thoughtful and sometimes with too much hesitant. Surely it is concerning a working pressing environment and a speed pace of a city life surrounding. I am quite aware of the situation you meet and totally understand which will affect or change people habits and tempers. You don’t often appear happily, and somehow you have a awful mood which not only influence you on your working, on your normal thoughts and on your ability to affairs judgment, but on your spirits and health as well. You are naïve with simplicity by one face, hesitant with thoughtfulness by another face ( face here means characteristics ). Of course, people can’t avoid an usual good mood and bad mood when coming to a circumstance, as the situation you meet at present. I hope you don’t mad yourself too much. In fact, I have held a bad feeling while detecting your terrible mood on the matter. You have met too many messing affairs during short periods which have certainly got a great awkwardly effects on you, maybe this is a special period to you in your life, you please take much care yourself and treat it well no matter what happening seriously. I am afraid you will lose your temple to go an extreme, that will lead an unsettled affair, not good on you, nor to settle down the matter. I have seemed to get a six sense that thing is going to be expected as keeping no good as at the current time, it might turn to worse and worse from the other side, your boss, that means you will get more pressure ever than before sooner or later. If so, could you stand the pressure , if happens, and treat it as something for nothing? I hope to see a joyful girl, this morning you appeared in a good mood, it is great. Keep on as much as you could, it is much important to you, to your work, to your health, to me, too. I know it is a little bit difficult, but you must make an effort. Adjust yourself during this weekend and the first part of the next week so that you can peacefully cope with the interview. Be fully confidant and trust yourself to beat other competitors. As I said once everything will be smoothed out under your personal efforts.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home