Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sirgirl (20)


Sir,
Thank you so much for your concerns.

In fact, now i am relaxing by checking emails and do the newspaper reading. I won't feel that heavy burden anymore, since i have found the answer to answer that difficult question, and i know what material i need to read and prepare. I can feel, my strong self confidence has been back.

I guess last time just i regret to make that rush decision of studying made me doubt about myself, but i get rid of it as soon as i can and now i focus on that chance, so i feel much lighter. And, i know i am the competent one, as long as i try my best, then i won't regret anyway.

So i will relax well tonight and start to prepare very soon. Tomorrow when i read the book on the warm balcony, i will drink some hot chocolate taste cereal, what a pleasant mood!

Now please don't worry, now i am back, stable and confident and strong. I will face the life bravly no matter what it will be. So good night and enjoy your relaxing weekend too !

Yours,
Girl
Girl,

The winter should be shared by all, but a severe winter morning like this morning, it is minus 3 below zero, maybe it is the coldest morning since coming to the winter this year I think, belongs to those who love doing exercises in the morning no matter what it is like in the summer or winter, in particular in the park. I got up not as early as usual, but did a run around the park as usual. Only a little different was speed. I ran a bit faster because of a cold morning, though, I wasn’t sweat through like other days. I really felt much comfortable and ease while doing a run, because a few people who I believe just like me are all winter-exercise lovers were doing various kinds of their own exercises as they do everyday. This needs personal brave and confidence. I am happy to be one of them. Of course, while seeing surrounding by, I suprisely found I was one of a few young people, the most are old ones. This reminds me of a vivid saying: the old one worriedly sigh” too many days have passed in the past of their life” and young, but, seek much happier time in the future of their life. The former is eager to make his remaining life more meaningful, meanwhile the later is waiting for his coming happy life. You can tell the difference. As you said one day by phone “It is so pity that the sunshine has been moving away from my balcony” ( the sun moves around the earth according to its movement rule, never changes by human’s enforcement . it rises in the east and sets in the west) At the time you said so it was at about ten when you just got up I thought. So I am proud of announcing that this morning is only for those who truly love the life ( long life with never stop movement ) and the winter ( firm faith always in proven in an unusual day ). Surely if you enjoyed the winter’s morning, you would share the happiness with me and a benefit of life .

I should stress a point that I am so grate you for your advice to me yesterday which you left for me a last minute we parted at Metro. In fact, I, while still lying in bed, took a consideration of your advice, if I stayed in warm bed, it was much comfortable; and if I got up and ran in the park as usual, it was dramatically cold and made me crazy. On a second thought, I at last took a new decision to do what I personally like. This is a life which I have pursued for many many years, which I should not easily change. Maybe you will say this is a tough guy with a special characteristics. Yes, I am. Everyone has his own nature or disposition, I have my special one, too. Would you understand?

Yesterday I spent a very relaxing one hour with you, as I said while with you, I always feel myself young and childish in both physical and psychical. I admire your manner and mood like a child, as a child with everlasting natural naive, which influences on me so much as if I were back to my childhood period, nothing worry and nothing care. While hugging you, I just seem to have a young-hug. If you say the spring is the best season of a year, then I take a spring-hug when I give it to you . The emotion or feeling can’t be described with a word as you know. Frankly, I am a person for the nature, here I mean I should be born in the countryside or the mountainous area where my character would be well cultivated and widely developed. At this point of view, a city is quite different from the countryside for its environments, habitation, the custom and habit, snobbish and the gossips from people, neighbors even your colleagues. I hate such a kind of atmosphere surrounding our life, I think, we have a common sense on this point, don’t we. As you said yesterday even though you work in the compound, we both meet some difficulties to frankly talk, as if some ones always peep behind a scene. From my heart I will feel lost if you work in Fxx, but I surely will celebrate it for you, because it is the most important Event to you for your current life, I can fully realize it and totally understand it. I much cherish our personal relationship and wish to bring you joy, peace and love, too.

Please make a good of your personal daily activities schedule, there should be a focus and point different between at current and in future. You are young with much energy, this is your advantages, but in case doing extremely too much or over your body supporting, you will feel tired and with no spirits, it results to harm you yourself and bring an abnormal circular. Doing a constant physical exercises and joining necessary social activities will both bring you a good health with a nice and attractive shape of body and a personal confidence. You are a smart and pretty girl, I like you. But I prefer your appearance with ever health and happiness. Keeping your personal psychical as a child is your willingness, and my wish, too.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home