Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sirgirl (21)


Hello Sir

From your words i can tell that you made the right decision to run this morning and doing this brings the very good mood to you the whole day,forget the cold weather , since it won't stop the real exercise lovers and only make them more stronger with these small barriers. This is why i do admire you too. Thanks a lot for your praises to me and i don't know that last night my few words would bring the concerns to you and made you be touched, that is just what i thought , since to my idea, you should exercise when you are totally recovered, otherwise will not be good.
However, it seems you are well today so how nice to hear this.

Yes, it is not very easy for us to communicate in the compound even we can meet everyday, since there are always so many people are too curious, i don't think they can understand the beautiful natural feelings among people and they don't belong to our group that is for sure. So this is also the pity to live in the big city, you will lose a lot of freedoms in many cases, we are losing our basic natural things... However, i will keep my natural features as much as possible, since this is me, now after many years living experience, i start to realize that only myself is responsible for myself, my personal character has been established finally. Now i am the master of myself. So i will choose my life road and wish to spend a meaningful and memorable life, and i believe i could.

In this brand new 2003, i do hope you, and me both have a happy and promising new year. We work well and manage lives well, make it healthy and meaningful.

Last night the concert ended on 22:40pm so i arrived home at 23:20pm, later than my plan you see. But i have to say that it is a so nice singing concert, both Ms. Cai and Mr. Fei are excellent, i do enjoy their voices and their personalities, even caused me went to bed around 24:00pm, but i think it is worthwhile. Today i did make a good schedule, since i also got up at 8:30pm and did enjoy the warm sunlight and went to dance aerobic aroung 11:30, then after this i did attend the afternoon tea in our biggest boss home and met colleagues and chatted with them, including enjoy the delicious chocolate cake, but , i have to say, that one small piece is enough! Also they have a cute dog and i did touch it.

Now is not too late, i checked my mail after 4 days and did receive your mail. Tomorrow i will stay at home to have the very good rest and good preparation. It should be a very good weekend. Please don't worry that no matter where i go, where i work, we will always keep in touch, you know, since we are very good friends and you belong to the rare good people as me. :):)

After this, i will have an not late sleep, i am sure it must be sweet and deep since this morning i
perspired a lot, the feeling of this is wonderful, especially after almost 3 months. I like that feeling so much, you know? Well, i will say good night and wish you a good weekend.

Yours,
Girl

Hi, girl

It seems that you are not happy today. From your voice by phone I can feel it clearly. I don’t know why your boss came to you suddenly without any hint this morning. I suppose she has not been satisfied with your deeds or working status probably for a quite long time. When I comforted you with a kind of language in this case, I had realized there is another barrier laying in your current life, maybe it is nothing for something behind, and something will be occurring sooner or later. It is for sure that nobody can be joyful with such a thing. Your mood will be badly affected after all in a short period I wonder. As a friend of yours, I want to say to you frankly that you don’t need to take any hope from your boss, this is a reality. Think it over if she points out what you have done is wrong even you have done it right, do you have any choice to change her mind??? It is a real personal prejudice! I say you will get a progress if you can manage to step over an obstacle this time. Just do as you always do as long as you believe it right. As you know, theoretically, there is only one step between the mistake and the correction. I trust you in person, as long as you have made your personal efforts in working, you are not sorry to anybody for what you have done. So do as usual, going GYM twice a week for aerobic class; taking some readings and going shopping and etc. I think you wear away of your energy in GYM and get sweat thoroughly through particularly tonight, you must feel lighten and ease. Sometimes you need to learn how to shift an extra burden from both your heart and spirit, being with happiness yourself.
I hope to see you in joyful mood tomorrow.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home