Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sirgirl (22)


Hello Sir,
Thank you so much for your understanding and support to me. Now i am 100 % calm down after having anexcellent meeting tonight, I did a very good role tonight and now i feel quite happy and relaxed, almostthe totally different from this evening.:):) Please don't worry about what i told you, I don't mean to bring my issues to you, my friend.In fact, now when i calm down and think about it quietly and found that that person did say we'd better have compromise that i can write my reason in my statement part during our exchanges. So if I push too much, maybe will cause the worse situation because both of us have the similar characters that don't say no easily?? :):) Now i think in fact, there is nothing sooo important or cause me so excited and luckily I don't send it out, this is another experience i learn this time,that wait for a while then after a period of time, let it cool, then i think about it in another angle, then will have the different better understanding. And i also learn that i can never find my another part in life has the same character as me, see, this is the possible result. :):):) So i will address a little on this guy's words and move on this, i don't want to spend more time on this,it is not as big as i think maybe? Well i am sure that i will have a very nice rest tonight since i feel exhausted now ( even i said this word at 7pm tonight before the meeting started, but when i stood on the stage, i immediately turned to be excited and vividly. So thank you again and i really learn from this matter this time, i think i will deal with it more properly,or with arts, maybe , let me try. Thank you and good night.
Yours,
Girl
Girl,
It seems that you now know how to fix a problem occurring in the life. With your own idea is good, that means you have taken something into consideration yourself. I wrote down one famous sentence from our notable educationist—Confucius, and put on the wall so that I can read it everyday. This famous saying is also cited by American politicians during the days of one year of anniversary for Sept. 11 tragic Event. “ Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall ” This has encouraged Americans stepping out from the shadow of tragic event. I don’t mean you did something wrong or got something failing, but as you said that you, through this case, had another good experience and learnt something in your life. This philosophic thinking is cited in universal, you will get some nourishments from it. The life is nice, but its progress is not always peaceful and smooth, sometimes it turns severe. As you have grown up, you have learnt something and experiencing something yourself on the life way, too. I am glad to learn that you are getting more and more mature. It is your own life, you need encourage yourself to go ahead no matter how hard and arduous on the way. One thing I am sure for you that it is bright in the front as the sun rises in the east, you will enjoy the full of sunshine covering the ground. Wish you a happy time of you own.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home