Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sirgirl (23)


Yes sir,
I think you did see me in more joyful mood today right?? :):) And now when i am at my peaceful home quietly and replying emails, in fact, i feel calm and happy, since i enjoy my own time and do the things i like! Tonight i will study a bit on her words and organizemine for tomorrow's combat. I have nothing to lose if she thinks she can affect me life somewhere. No way,no one can really affect me , affect my future. They may affect me and let me down, but only for a very short period, no one only myself can make me sad or depressed, she doesn't know this point. If she knows that i used to experience worse things than this, then can understand that why i still can be such kind of cheerful. Just as if you used to swim in the sea, how would you fear the swimming pool? But i will analyse it logically, not subjective but objective. Only the fact can speak. Even now is already 22:00pm, but i still feel that i want to prepare this for tomorrow. Of course i will sleep not too late, it is not good for me, right? It is very glad to talk to you and get some guidances from you as well. Thank you my good friend, i will try my best to safeguard my entitled rights. Well i will say good night and wish you enjoy your happy holidays ! Write to you next time then.
Cheers,
girl
Girl,

Thank you so much, my girl. In fact, I got another two accidents at home yesterday. I don’t believe in the superstition as you know, but I want to say the year of my own sign is not good enough for me at its beginning. the day before yesterday I was hardly hit by a bus, but my bicycle was somehow damaged instead. This is a big lesson. I am also grate you for your kind advice timely. Surely I will take your advice for my life time. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I cut my finger when I was making a computer box of my own at home. You know the saw suddenly broke without any sign, a piece of which flew cut my finger so serious, I saw much blood instance spreading out. I said to myself I am a careful man for everything, but how comes this time to cut my finger by so a small business. So called a boat is overset in a narrow ditch! To me this is a small case though it cuts me on my finger a bit deep. What is more, you never expect. In the later evening after making a phone call to you, I tried to fix my bicycle which was damaged a little by the bus. I used a tool to try to bind a twisted bicycle blade with a nylon string. I never expected the nylon broken which I thought firm enough, and I hit on head between two brows with a tool because of a bounced force. Immediately the blood was over the head on the second time in a day. This time I was really sad, not because I felt a bit pain, but because it left you a big surprise when you see me again on the other day, it might be a scar remaining on my head forever. I don’t want to scare you this time, but I wonder it is a real unlucky thing to me during the beginning period of the year of the Goat sign. I cursed “shit” for many times after this big strike. Anyway, you are quite right, the life to us is only once, we have no right to harm it. You know me well than others in my surrounding. I should reply to you yesterday, but I am sorry to say that I had to lie in bed earlier than usual to let me calm down. You are my girl whom I love to talk with by heart. Anyway, don’t forget ahead you have two arduous tasks this year. I wish you a luck in the year of the Goat and get these two bids at all.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home