Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (24)


Dear Sir,
Thank you for your beautiful flowers to me, each one is so nice, including the touching words. Yes, they represent our friendship, simple, clear, transparent,but sincere and true. It is me who feel so lucky that could meet the good friend as you, i could only say that we belong to the same group. So the hero will appreciate hero, the same applicable to us.Please don't feel sorrow about anything, ok? No matter where i am , i am always your best friend, please keep this in your mind. And today I won't know their decision until next month, and need to have the second round, so let's wait and see, but at least i made the very good preparations so i feel good for myself, that is enough. I do understand your feelings since i do have the same before. But our life is made of many parts and in each part, you will meet different people and cases, some are nice some are bad. Even you want to hold off somethings but it won't work, just as we can not hold off time or water. They will pass you by, but only the good friends or the touching moments will leave marks in your life road which will remind you these beautiful true things/people, then they will give you the courage to live on and better. Of course, you area ble to make some really good friends through all your life, i think if we can do this, then our life should be worthwhile. Please never feel sorrow, keep your heart happy and peaceful all the time, I am still here, as long as you want to contact, the distance is not the problem. Well, now i feel much better and free so i could watch TV and feel so light.:)I will have a good rest tonight and won't wake up too early tomorrow, yes, now , i could have the mood to feel the holidays atmosphere. :) Hope it is not too late. I like the flower very much , as well as appreciate our precious friendship so much. Happy Spring Festival !
Best regards,
girl

Girl,
I much appreciate you for your concern of my hurt in a beginning of my year sign. Someone advices me to take one neck sign to drive an evil in my own sign year. I don’t believe it, but I am so grate to those guys for their kind hearts, you, too, but you are my special friend, I take you as my life and spirit supporter. You mean much to me. I am surprised to learn the first time that you used to get a pain many years ago, much more serious than what I did last week. I am so sorry to hear that, and get pain and feel sorrow in heart for you, too. you are a girl, a pretty beautiful girl, I couldn’t stand to see any hurt either for your appearance or spirit. I prey this year, to a dear and lovely rabbit, is luck for you.
Anyway, as you see, I can recover so smooth and quick in a cut on head, I know I get a good skin which easily restores from the cut. I think one week later, you can see what I am in original. I don’t be sad for that. Don’t worry. Just keep doing you own business, just like Gym and another two arduous assignments of this year. Keeping yourself happy everyday is my concern and also my sincerer wishes.
Please send your email through Yahoo again.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home