Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (25)


Hi sir,
You make me worry too much this time.Please take very good care of yourself, ok?When your voice lost from the phone, I felt so nervous and guessed what happened. From the voice it seemed you quarrelled with someone, and i knew there was something happened. Well, plesae take it as the big lesson, since we have only one life and should cherish it. In this life,every possibilities may happen, so you need to cherish it , as what i have told you last time. Today i was really very tired , since i didn't sleep enough and today too much work to do. So I should take good care of myself too, that is why i need to go to bed earlier truly.We should care about ourselves, then can have the energy to care other people, right? In this long holidays, please exercise as usual and enjoy your happy weekends. Take care please again, sir. Thank you for your support and understanding again.
Yours truly,
Girl
Girl,
You are a passive person at all. In almost last four months you never actively made a phone call or sent an email to me at the first. Only when did I call you or write you an email, could I get yours in return. You are gentle and kind with an amiable heart; you are naïve and natural like a child, but you are short of actively brave. I call you nearly everyday, because I like to talk with you. when I meet a true friend in a life, I sincerely wish my heartily friend sharing concepts and ideas with me freely. So I don’t mind calling you at the first every time. this action does the same to the email. Gradually I have found that you are a real passive person who is far behind people as your age. This is not good in a life. Maybe because of you doing everything slow, or maybe because of you thinking too much. But if I were you, I would change it. Actively doing and thinking of something will make yourself be a master of a life. Today I suddenly have such an idea as if I found something new, so I write it down for you. I wish I was wrong.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home