Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (26)


Hello Dear Sir,
Thank you for your great concerns and cares for me via these 2 sincere emails.In fact, when i read your this mail, i am smiling,smiling and smiling, just as what you wish.This is really the small case, believe me, i was unpleasant when i heard the news at the beginning and also feel unfair and angry with ..., but that has been past, now my mood is as peaceful as the lake surface.It won't bother me any more. Now i am planning on my vacation and wonder i should relax more than 100% of myself. :) Comparing with my past experience, this is so tiny. Do you know in fact, i never get used to the stuffy and dry working surrounding/air inside Shanghai Center office? I feel afraid that i will have more wrinkles if i really work there everyday and can not even open the window to breathe! I will prepare for my exercise tomorrow and will have dinner with my friend after it. My life is as normal and what is the different is i have one more lesson. Regarding the previously mail, i think you wrote it down after you couldn't reach me on Sunday, i guess?:) In fact, i opened my phone in the whole morning and turn it off in the afternoon since i was in gym. When i arrived home at 7pm, i think i open it again.And i did give you a call actively but that is asking for your help of my course, i feel very sorry that you thought i am not active enough. But since i think that you have your family around, if i do call sometime, may cause some "problems", that is why i try to avoid to call you when you at home.I feel we can meet and talk a bit is so good. Well, i will change a bit soon so you won't feel i don't care about our friendship.To me, i think the real friendship does exsit in our hearts, it won't fade with time, i know it, you know it as well.Thank you be my friend, you are a really nice person i have met. I need to say good night now otherwise i will complain tomorrow that i sleep late again? :) Well take good care and talk to you soon.
Yours
girl
Girl,
The previous mail means to lead you to other side, maybe you have been concentration on a pin point which makes you suffocation, though you said this is a small case compared with the experienced one. In fact, everybody will meet such an unhappy thing from period to period in his life and nobody can honestly treat it without any different thoughts. I quite understand you, because you had fully preparations for it and too much wanted to get it for a long time. With a fair condition, I personally believe that you can beat others in the competition. You have a passion and ability of doing what you like and pursue. But you have to admit that it is not the right time for you to do so at present. So don’t take it too serious and hard, you don’t lose anything after this. On the contrary, you get one more life experience again. You are still a good girl with a passion and ability at all. I want to say that you just choose a good time to take a break, which, I wish, will bring you much mind/body-fresh after it. Take this chance to shift off your mind from all businesses, no matter what it is, completely relax yourself somewhere, just like last November where you indeed spent a child-like naïve break. This is my unique concern now. Though a small case, you should not let it like brown cloud shade-covering over your head. Smiling, smiling and smiling, only sweetly smiling brings you a real heart joyful. I like your smile, I want to kiss your smile and hug your smile body, too.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home