Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (27)


Thank you Sir,
Thank you for your concerns and best wishes to me,except the pc topic. :)( you know i also agree that pc really push the development of us , of this world, but just not like it. The same as you can't ask the person to eat what he doesn't like and like it. That is it. I will continue to use it just as now . But not crazy about it.) Well, i had a very good vacation in fact, but just a bit unhappy yesterday. But I think it should be fine and it is nothing at all. I will write them down tonight if i have the time, even now is 9:30pm. I think i should, should have a good rest these days after the trip. I learn more this time about life,about people.Well, it is just a part of life i guess. Please don't feel lost if i am not around, as long as you have the good memories , it won't make you feel so big difference.:) Ok, i will say good night and wish you a happy week.I guess i need a sweet sleep as well.
Yours,
Girl
Girl,
There has seemed quiet these days here and there, looking around, I seem to find something strange and feel something lack in an air. Suddenly, I am aware that you have been absent around, around the environment, around my office and away by me. When seeing you everyday, I will feel normal, even though something serious happens. But these days I have found thing unusual, though nothing happens. Do you remember that while I was in the States, I missed you everyday, I regretted I couldn’t meet you or talk with you everyday at that time. So I tried to get time to write you every time when I got a chance to use on-line computer, in library, in classroom, in public PC, even in the University. I tried to tell you of my expression on the States or a missing on you. It comes again I realize, to your miss and to your thinking. How are you these days with your trip? Weather has been so nice these days, with sunny and a bit windy, it is at last good for traveling nearby though in the evening and early morning it drops temperature a little bit down. You must have a good break and an exciting journey. So called the Spring Wind Goodness. It is not yet right time for everyone to bring LAP on his journey. If I were you, I would bring my LAP with me during my travel around. One thing I like to get a computer by me everywhere if I could. I can sit down in the evening after a day touring and write to my friends, to tell them what happening in a daytime. Though I can use cell in long distance, but sometimes a cell can’t replace the computer as you know. On-line Internet makes us easily connect by talking and communicating each other no matter how far between two partners. Good condition has been made for everybody in this world, but someone doesn’t like to use it, he or she keeps customs to take a traditional way to contact another partner in a far distance. you reminds me of your saying one day “ I am not fond of computer ”, somehow I feel you disgust it, which makes me a real surprise. Why? Nowadays people take computers as a daily unavoidable tools for their offices or companies developments, it can be said, no computer, no well-improved world today. Young people in particular love computers in a crazy way, there are real experts and masters in this world. But you don’t like computer job and hope to do a little concern computer. This brings me mess. One thing you should see no difference that you can’t get a good job without a basic computer skill. I am always proud of my computer knowledge though I am still to try learn more or keep up pace with fast developing computer technoledge. I am interested in computers, it is not only I like it, but I find it quite useful in my life as well. To think it over, while you fix a real problem for others, what do you feel? You will surely feel proud of yourself, you boot your mind creation, you get an experience on that. It is good, isn’t it? Ok, girl, I am sorry for the topics, it is too far away from what I really mean. I want to say I miss you, you are a person who can bring me happiness and joy in my age. What is more, I feel I am much younger than I am while with you, especially in the heart. Come back in safeness and happiness.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home