Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (28)


Hello dear Sir,
Thank you for this mail since i really learn something from it, especially about be close to your friends and keep the same distance with the ordinary people and stay away from the unfriendly people. That is so usful and helpful, i think i will keep this in mind. By the way, did you write this mail today after work?You mean i still look pale today? :) I feel a bi tpains of my tongue and feel low mood when i came back,but happily that from today i am fine and smile again.It is fine, nothing seriously. I just had the good lesson this time. Tonight i will have an early rest even now already9:45pm but still try to go to bed early and have a sound peaceful and sweet dreams. The other thing i feel good is i found these 2 days my work can't force me to become rush which is a very good sign. I will keep this since i need to control the work rather than letting it controlling me! I really appreciate your great concerns and help to me all the time, i will keep smiling no matter in what kind of cases. Good night and wish you a good weekend.
yours,
girl
Girl,

You are not very happy when you come back from the vocation. Your mood tells me something unhappy happening to you either during the vocation or the first day on duty in the co. As I said you should know this world has much to learn ahead. It is wrong if you believe everyone is the same kind with good manner or kindness to others. People are quite different regardless of their groups. As I said once if you trust one as you true friend, just do it to trust him; on the contrary, you don’t need to make deep friendship with him, just take him as an ordinary person ( this guy can’t be called Friend ), and just do you own business, nothing relying on him. In this world you should learn to live solely on yourself, sorry, I don’t mean Isolate. So this unhappy thing, if, happened in the vocation, ( in fact I don’t know, and don’t want to guess ), maybe this is another lesson for you in your life time; or happens in the co., you should remember my words: to closed to friends , to have a corresponding distance to ordinary people and to keep away from unfriendly persons. Anything unexpected happening with kinds people, you should have already prepared for it. on this basis, you don’t have any reason to be sad or angry. If you take me as you friend, if you want to tell me something, you will feel you find a right man. Anyway, I wish to see a girl everyday in happiness. Do you understand it?
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home