Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (29)


Sir,
Well young boy, in fact, it is not as serious as what you thought. I just feel the place is not good and also a bit surprised that you are expressing your feelings so directly there. I am not hurt by you this is for sure.Just feel uncomfortable there even you said you are sure. I can feel and understand your sincere feelings,so even when we only talk, i can feel your deep concerns, it doesn't have to be expressed by actions.But if you do, i takt it naturally as you are my good friend, and you are very sincere to me. I feel very glad that you feel young with me, since when i am with you, i feel we are on the same level,either you become younger or i am older. :) Well good rest and i promise tonight i will go to bed at 10:30pm since now is only 8:30pm. :)
Yours,
girl
Girl,
I feel so sorrow to read your pain in your face. It seems not like the menstruous problem as usual, but like what you have told me once you got serious body hurt or something like the symptom happening to you last summer which I vaguely remember, wish it wrong. Whatever it is, you has not told me clearly and I ma just guessing according to my sense and personal experience. I want to say it to you that you need much take care of it this time, and take time to take a completely physical examination in the special hospital, and make sure this illness won’t be any harmful to your health. I know as a girl you sometimes are shame of telling me something concerns, I believe the science though I am male and don’t forget I used to work in the Science Academy for many years. As your friend, I am sorry to read your pain, but can’t give you any help, even unknown what been happening to you. This is why I feel sorrow. Maybe you want to keep something personal unspoken from me, you are right, male and female are at last different. I am sad, because I am not your friend whom you can tell anything to. I want to tell you, just take a word to see a doctor without delay whenever it becomes necessary. Your health is always my priority concern. This is why I like to see your smiling face.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home