Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (30)


Sir,
Thank you sir I got your greetings today. :)I never know that in that small path the breeze is so cool and comfortable.Nice to talk with you again today after few months, i know the real friendship won't fade with the time. Please understand that to me, hug means the good expression of our pure friendship, that is it. Of course, it is stronger than the only talk, but to me,that is like the hug with my parents or very good friends. :):) I am very glad that you do understand this point. Today the weather is really nice, but i felt a bit thirsty, maybe for yesterday's reason, i need to take more water. Later i went to have a nap around 4pm since i felt tired and got up at 6pm, but woken up twice. :)Now i had the shower and feel clean and nice, and be sure that i will have a wonderful rest tonight. I need the sleep really. Enjoy your holiday on the island please, also take some photoes to show me so i will also share your happiness.Also send the greetings to May please if you meet her.Do you think i need to bring her some small gifts this time? Well, enjoy your weekend and be happy.
Yours,
Girl
Girl,
I am a man who likes to venture on something which is, of course with a precondition, worth venturing. Remember a proverb : no venture no harvest ( a bit different from No pain no gain.) you has touched my sensible point which I think is my born nature. Absolutely, I don’t want to mislead you to somewhere where I like to go, but not with you. You are a good girl in much amiable nature, I will never / ever hurt you. if you believe that the place where I give a hug and kiss is not proper, though I make 100% safe of sure there is no one around during the moment, I will give up the Venture Action, follow up your willingness. I promise this will never occur again in that place. ( but you won’t admit that kissing and hugging are indeed hurting you, will you?)
Very interesting, in my life time there have been many important events which have significantly influenced on my working and life, encouraged me to go ahead and gradually formed my own characteristics different from others. I herewith don’t want to extend the topic, but I want to clarify that it is not my intention if there are some improper doings such as kisses and hugs which actually result in leaving you a hurt. I apologize to you for that. It is not easy as you know after ten years I get you as my dear female friend, so when face to face with you, I can’t help expressing my feelings on you. Sorry, maybe I am too selfish, maybe it invades your privacy. If only I knew it well. One secrete I like to share with you, when with you, I really feel I am truly young.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home