Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (31)


Hello Sir

So glad to know that you enjoyed so much wonderful service and arrived America safely. But what a pity that you have to stay up day and night to welcome your incoming test, how i wish you could have enough time to rest from the travel tireness. However, please try to grasp any chance to rest this week, your health is very important especially when you are abroad.

See, this time, you are not only becoming one part of social elites in the business class, but also the same as other American people. You should feel proud of yourself that you really do a good job that our boss decided to send you to this class. Please cherish this chance and also pleaes enjoy as much as views as you can. :):)

For me, here the weather always warm and clear, except from today turned to windy and rainy and of course colder. And my job is fine, not as busy as before, but you can't say it too earlier, like today, there are some important tasks need me to handle suddenly, so generally speaking, i am still a bit busy, but much better than my boss was here, you know. :):)

My cough already gone, just a very small uncomfortable of my throat, i am sure i am fine already, but still need to be care of weather change and rest, so i decide to go to bed tonight early. ( you know, i also say that , but hardly do it finally. ) :):) Well, i think i will have a good rest tonight.

And i will do some relaxing reading please don't worry, sometimes i am also tired of serious topics or too serious books, i need some light food as well. About exercise, i will start it this weekend, and i think my feet are also recovered from the strentch from last mountains trip, so i can run again, so great !

Ok, i will write to you as before, but if not everyday, please don't mind. Please take very good care of yourself and i know you can manage all the tests and studying. :):)
Yours,
Girl
Girl,
What amazing it is. You couldn’t believe. I took almost 20 hours of airway, sitting in the plane where I felt much suffocated and controlled in so a small cabinet like. I, fortunately, also the first time, took a class C , I mean the Business Class, definitely I felt myself a senior or a high ranking, somehow. I got a big space with a comfortable seat which can be laid down for you lying down for a good rest, not like a normal seat in the Y class you used to take while been a
abroad. And service was so good that you never imagine, they kept asking you what kind of service you need, and coming to take this or that in every minute.

What is more, everyone of us gets our own video in front of our seat, so you could view any movies or radio channels you want without bothering others. Before that, as you know that I came into the VIP room for everything free, even if you like to make overseas calls, I took some drinks and eating, sitting among boss like persons, I got a good feeling in the first time, I took myself as one of their members. You don’ts believe that I, departed on Nov. 11,China’s time Monday, but today is Wednesday, I just on the way in the air and not any more sleep for more than 30 hours now, and I can’t go to sleep until tomorrow, because we got a lot of readings for spare time and on the second day, all students have to get a test, book- open test, which is arranged to the end of tomorrow, I need to read all book ahead today even tomorrow, so I wonder I have to keep the eyes open and wake up not to make a text failium. You don’t remember whole class, about 20 students, all of them are Americans, Admin Officers like or supervisors and seems that they are accountings experiences for some years. Anyway, I can normally use my desk computer to access the internet at anytime, but as you know I really don’t have much time to do that. Now class was over for the first day, nearly everybody went home, but I still stayed in the class room to read some and write to you. It is my first time to use internet since Monday. Your mail on Sunday seemed much theoretical comment, you have your thoughts and concepts, that is very good. As I said you have grown up and got some life experiences, hope you can always get points from that. Tomorrow I will write to you about the my living apartment where I see some very unforgettable pictures or scenarios surroundings or
along way to FSI and my impression on Mr.Fxxg’s. it is now on Tuesday at 1600, the hour different from D.C to Shanghai is about 16 hours, so if you tonight as usual open your mail box, you will timely receive it. Please write me back. I am looking forward to reading yours. My girl, I really miss you though a few days part from you.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home