Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (32)

Sir,
From your description , i can, i really can imagine what kind of beautiful scenes you have seen. And i also feel amazed that in states, the natures are so well kept that people really get the harmony with nature mother. And also why people want to visit and live there.

Glad to know that you are studying very hard, i am sure you will pass the test well and it is a piece of cake to you. We chinese people are very clever all the time, right??

Your apartment sounds very good that you could have a good rest there and very quiet place to learn as well. So stick to the end will be a success.

Today here rain the whole day, even now, the daytime looked so dark and feel very chilly. However, after a very few days like this, next week will be clear soon again, i am sure, but just colder. You know i don't like that, but this is season, i could only follow it. And now i feel much better, almost recover. Even the office work is not so heavy, i still feel a bit tired, so i think this week i still need to sleep early and take good care of myself.

I will try to write to you when you are far away, i know you could have some encouragement from my mail which makes me feel happy too.

This weekend i may go to play badminton for a while , i think i need exercise after 1 month, oh, my God, i didn 't move for almost 1 month. So i think i would enjoy it.

Please arrange your time well, and you need some sleep even during the busy study. Grasp chances to have the nap and then you will feel energetic of study, what do you think? :) Take very good care of yourself and write to you next time.

Yours,
Girl
Girl,
Very happy to get your mail everyday these days and this is what I need in the spirit food so called in this far away country. So thank you from my bottom of my heart, I be always with you no matter where I am. Another word, this world is so small to touch each other by internet nowadays. Thanks to God, it creates it for all of us, makes us very closed to each other. From your letter, I seem to face to face with you and know everything of your life and working, that is so comfortable to me in this strange country. So you understand a Chinese student who is away from his motherland will much miss his home and home friends and everything usually happening in the daily life, because you will actually feel everything around in a new country quite different, such as culture, life, working, living , eating even and the way of idea exchange or communications, all these are big different, a big gap exists indeed.
You can’t imagine yesterday I went bed after 12pm, too. I kept going on the test ( which can be carried home and hand over the next morning) at my apart, too much test needs care for, but fortunately I all well done it, I believe. And I don’t have time to view or even think of the tour of this Sat. and Sunday to NY city where is 3 hours by train. Beginning from today, we will have new lesson for accountings, four books had been handed to us yesterday, that means I need to
finish reading them in the next 48 hours including a test. Oh, my God, no break you need to take, otherwise you will lose everything and be behind others. Ok, as you said Chinese is always smart and gets a win. I stick to two more days and finish the impressing time. Then the next Monday and Tuesday I will have two days in the Main State for a consultation, that is a easy job and a real relaxed. Now classmates are coming into the classroom, I have to stop and write to you the next day. Hope to get yours sooner. My girl, I really miss you so much. Hold a miss until I am back.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home