Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (33)

Congratulations, sir

You really did the good job and i feel very proud of you as the same Chinese. Why chinese people could lead the world for so many years just because we enjoy the very good features that work very hard and long and until we reach our achievements. Congratulations again!

Last year, i went to Frankfurt for the training, but luckily that we needn't to have the final test. But due to the jet-lag, i couldn't adjust my rest time well at the first 3 days, until the 4th days, i
could feel much clear of my mind when i was in the classroom. :):) So i could truly imagine that how hard you worked and your sleepness won't be too good. Anyway, you already complished all these tough tasks and offer yourself the truly free time. Please enjoy the precious time with yourself, i can tell that this feeling should be very wonderful, since you could design and enjoy yourself time 100%. You are able to go anywhere you like and visit anyone you want. Now is your festival!

Please take some pictures back to show me so that i will also have some good ideas about this beautiful country which i heard a long time ago. Be submerged by thoes museums and cultures, try to figure out and understand another kind of people's life style and thinking way always is my dream and my interests. This world is too diversed that there are endless new and nolve things which attract me to explore, to keep this thought in your mind, then i think i won't be old no matter how old i am. :):) Last night i did go out for dinner also and enjoy my Friday weekend after one same boring work week , especially recently here rained a lot and cold. So i got the real relaxation out and enjoyed the live music and songs. And today i also did help my mum to make dumplings at home and later i will go out for a small shopping. To have myself own time is so good, i feel very free.

Please don't worry about that you can't log on internet. If not , it is absolutely fine, just have yourself time and enjoy your abroad intersting experience so when you back you could describe to me. And i think i will stay the same weight, not too slim or too fat. :):) I will do some exercise these days.

Fianlly, i want to tell you again that i feel very proud of you, you are a smart and hard working guy, that is why you have yourself full confidence. You are better than other American guys i think.

Well, please enjoy your dinner also and have a very sound and deep rest in the next few days...
Best regards,
Girl
Girl,
We have got another test, I hope this is a last one. Tomorrow I finish everything here and be relaxed. Everyday you know I only get 5 hours to sleep and not enough, because I nearly every one hour I must wake up and look at the clock though I set a alarm clock at certain time. So sleeping quality is much good and I feel so tired. I don’t really hope this situation will last any longer. Friday evening, Mr./Mrs Fxxg will lead me to a dinner and Saturday I originally plan to make a short tour in NY, but who knows I will go there, because it takes 3.5 Hrs going and another same time returning if by train, I try to get up earlier than usual, in fact, everyday I get up before 5:30, but there is no earlier shuttle bus or Metro through to the train station. You know Saturday and Sunday here are real reserved by people who might be staying in beds until later on the morning. So the first Metro is 8:30am, Oh, boy, if so, I have no time to tour there. How could I spend $100 by train tickets only for 5 hours sightseeing. I am absolutely stranger to this city, I am wondering how I can manage to find some famous places where I want to go. Anyway, I have not yet decided. Mr. Dxxe just came to see me in my class, he looks exactly same as he was in the co. two years ago, and his wife, Shxxn said we can meet in her Apart. Where is located near to my apart. So in this way, I like to arrange or change my plan on Saturday and Sunday. I will make a day tour in D.C only, then spend one day with Bxxn’s family and Fxxg’s, too.

Ok, as tomorrow is my last day in FSI where I can easily log in the desk computer connecting to the internet, after Friday, I am not sure I can still use a computer somewhere else. So I have to tell you I really wish to send a mail at least one day to you, but if I couldn’t, that means I have no way to get the internet, I will stop it. But anyway, I will try my best to catch it. You know, to write to you always makes me happy and get a home-feeling. You are a person whom I want to write the most. Just got news that I passed yesterday’s test. But I have to get ready for harder test tomorrow. Four books left us to read only one night time. Now only three students left in the class room are doing reading, rest have gone already. You should take care of yourself, take more rest. Don’t be too slim or too fat the time when I back, I want to see a girl who looks naïve and life-active. But I am not sure of myself, maybe too tied to be good looking in face. I wish to finish it as soon as possible. Ok, looking forward to reading yours. Really miss you.
Sir


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home