Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sirgirl (34)

My dear sir,

In fact, i almost finished my first reply to your previous frightening mail, suddenly my pc stopped! I had to turn it off and start it again, all the words gone. However, i still remember them so i will write to you again, since they are important for me to tell you.

I feel very surprised and sorry to know that you expereinced such kind of pains in the strange country yourself. And, please, please call the emergency call next time if it happen again. You didn't describe the painful moment a lot, but i think i can feel it myself. That kind of pains are reall bad, i even doubt if it is " Mang Chang Yan"??
Dear sir, i just want to tell you that as you told me that how beautiful our lives are, so we should, you, SHOULD, cherish of your life. We only have one time of our life, not as the heros in the game that could revive several times. If it really happened something, it will be a great loss to your family, to me and to all of your friends! Please cherish your life, especially when you are alone far away. I also can understand that usually the long time healthy people as you and I usually won't care too much of our body, since it always works very well, so when some symptons happen, we will neglect it or miss it. However, some weak people start to watch their health very carefully since they always have minor problems, and in that case, they could live longer some times.

I am the case, before this year, i am always very healthy and don't care too much of myself, but this year, seems several minor problems happen together which remind or alert me to take care of myself to have more rest or exercise even i am still young. And i also felt somewhat kind of pains as well, but i went to see the doctor right away and finally be fine quickly. So, please take very good care of yourself, this is the most important thing in the world. If these days you feel painful again, please don't hesitate to go to the doctor immediately to have the check. I want you be fine back !

And please don't feel that i am too serious that next time you won't willing to tell me. I just point out the fact and wish to tell you, please cherish your life, that moment, even you thought about many good things, thought about me, but i couldn't appear and help you that time. You should save yourself. Please understand my feelings.

Well, please be careful until you back. I am sure you will learn something from this inculding know how beautiful our lives are. :) Your morning experience also not pleasant, but it is over. You will have your own time then, please enjoy yourself and wish to share your story and pictures soon.

I will remember to call you next early week. Take really good care of yourself then i promise you i won't feel worry about you then . :):)
Yours,
Girl
Girl,

You know I really miss the time with you and miss you, too. But unfortunately, I don’t have much Room for that. All my Room, I mean the time and the space, is occupied by the Bloody course, I curse it “shit!”.

Last night, Oh, boy, hope this is the last night, I didn’t even lift my head in a one minute in my apart. to read all left materials, I said the three books given to me the same day, I will have another test this afternoon, and all these sources are useful for the test. Not until 1 am this morning, could I go to bed and had only 4 hours of bloody nightmare dreams. I got up 5:30 and cooked something simple breakfast for myself at the meantime I did some morning exercises, just twisted my body and pushed it moving around anyway. I miss the run in the morning in Shanghai, too, which always makes me high spirit in whole day. Then I spent one hour to continue reading a book left unfinished the night before, in fact only five hours between, to me this is another fresh, new and hope day. Fortunately, this is the first good quality sleeping I have since came to the states, so sound so good. Though 5 hours only, the quality is so good. So now sitting in the classroom, I found I am fully spirit with good mood. I think the test should be ok to me. As you said Chinese is always smart and intelligent, yes, I am. How are you doing? I am a little disappointed a moment ago when I found I didn’t get your mail back while opening the mail box. Anyway, that is ok, maybe you were with your busy weekend there. I have to stop writing and go back to my hard lesson now. And if you don’t get my further emails tomorrow or in two days, that is ok, because I will finish the course today, and no way to use internet any more at least Saturday and Sunday, I will try my best on it for the next Monday, but who knows it will smooth out. Take care and write me if possible.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home