Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Friday, February 17, 2006

Sirgirl (36)

Girl,

It is me again. It is an exactly messing actually. It supposed that I had said to you for several times with a last mail sent to back, but I work on a computer again today in my friend's home to write you again. But no doubt this is a real last mail I am able to send to you. Tomorrow I will fly to San Francisco first and then transfer the another plane direct to Shanghai. I guess if nothing happens, it will be the local time 8pm on Sunday I will be home. It is Saturday in your time now, I guess you must have a good time whole day today. And you will spend another whole week for a complete relaxing at home or short sightseeing out of city, that is very good and good for your health. Wish you a happy week. The climate here is almost as hot as summer in Shanghai, temperature reaches 28 in daytime and early morning and evening is little cool. It is so called the Sunshine in California. That it is. The nature here is not as good as that in eastern parts of the states like Washington D.C where I came from a few days ago, trees are not good looking and lines of arrangement are not systematical, nor more colorful pictures as I think as usual. It is because I just come from the area where a beautiful nature leaves me too much space to think about and sigh maybe, or maybe I have too much good expectation to everywhere in the states under-conscious or under-mind. Anyway we need to get a sense that nothing will be complete perfect in this world as you expect, in another word, anything needs improving. Ok, this trip to me is much worth and necessary to my carrier. I know when I come back I need do more than usual, but that is ok to me. I will be more capability of doing that kinds of job which will lead me to another new level other than the point where I initially work. Please just call me or write

to me if you are able to do that during this whole your time week. I'd like to hear your voice as soon as possible. I feel so good that tomorrow I am back, back to my hometown, back to my dear family and back to you, the most trusted friend of mine. Ok, just remember I miss you so much.

Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home