Sirgirl's Blog welcomes your comments

Monday, February 20, 2006

Sirgirl (37)

Girl,
Thank you so ever much for all your professional clinic opinions and concepts which, in fact, remind me a lot in the future. Yes, when I told all this to my friends in Los Angeles, all of them were scared and frightened and neither of them didn’t advise me to contact a doctor in a day or two, or call to the emergency the next time without any hesitation. It is a life joke, I made it too extreme and I went to extreme, too. I have to say to you, I have a apology to you for that. I am a really tough and unreasonable. And I promise you I will come to a doctor immediately if there WAS a next time.

Girl, you might never imagine where I am sitting now, I am sitting in a university library and reading your two mails and writing back. One colleague in the Sheng Yang co. came to this univer. For accounting MS degree in Sept. this year. When I went to D.C I connected her and had a dinner last night at my friend’s home with all of them. She is having a temporary lodging in her cousin’s house who has been in the states for 9 years already and run a good business in Los Angeles. As today I don’t have any plan to go somewhere here, so I take a invitation and come with her to this univ. for lectures. I just finished the first Accounting Law lesson a few minutes ago and I don’t want to continue the second lesson Accounting, so I came to the library and she went to the class. This is a big univ. with many buildings around. I don’t have time to look at all. You know the first thing first is to view the mail from you which is a daily important thing for me to do. But it was pity for the past two days I didn’t have a chance to go through it. Yesterday afternoon my friend picked me up in the airport and we went to some supermarkets to get something. Oh, I forget to tell you that I bought the book “the Bridge of the Medisan County” in D.C which I had looked for a quite long time in Shanghai. You can read it and I am sure you will like it. This evening my friend will lead me around the area where is closed to Hollywood. It is said many locals and foreigners come though and gather together in the evening time. There are a lot of fun. Ok, I will come to look at it, as you said it is my time, and I will relax for a while. Last nigh I got 6 hours a good quality sleep, this is the first time I believe to have it, so luxuriously since then. Oh, I also bought a Sony digital camera here in $370, it is easy to picture and scan and to connect with computer for printing or editing. I like it. The next time we go for sightseeing, we can easily take pictures you want or you want to delete, it is memory stick, don’t use a film as you know. Ok, I will come back in one more day here, I feel much better while thinking of that. As you know I am not a person being custom to away from my hometown for a long time. I miss my family, miss you and my dear familiar atmosphere in Shanghai. America is good, but it is not my country. You can stay here for some personal or public reasons, but you have to go back to your own life in our own motherland where you born and bred, you got the culture there and you got the people there, too. As you said as I get another back of my life ( is it so serious? But I trust you!), I will take it every minute important.

Yes, nothing else belongs to you but life, and the life to one is only once in all, if you take careless
of it, you will feel sorry for your family and friends, you are not a qualified guy to come to this world. Thank you heartily for you so concern my health which makes me touching, especially I am in a distance away, hundreds and thousands in a distance, in the other country. I want to say, my dear girl, with your person concern, how I could thank you so much, words expression become too pale and with no emotion or passion. Ok, another couple of days I will fly back and, of course, I may not see you instance in a short time as you take some annual leaves, but call me and talk to me without any delay. I might have only one way to enjoy your voice to peace my heart. This must be the last mail before leaving for Shanghai I think. But I am still eager to seek yours in return. Please also take yourself care and enjoy every minute in your life. Your thing has become my concern ever time when it turns into your daily life. Let me say throw a sky kiss to you to express my miss to you.
Sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home